Thai Flatbread Pizza
Sweet and tangy Thai pizza makes a great quick weeknight meal or tasty afternoon lunch.
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped (Recommend chili lime flavor)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 T. red curry paste
- 1 1/2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- Pinch of salt
- Cook the chicken and shred when complete.
- Mix the sauce in a small bowl.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet, spread sauce.
- Top with chicken, pepper, yellow onion, carrots, broccoli, and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes.
- Remove pizza and top with remaining mozzarella, green onions, cilantro, and peanuts. Bake for another 3–5 minutes.